While it may seem intimidating to meet with an attorney, this is not always the case. Meeting with attorneys can be a great learning experience. They are people who are knowledgeable about their craft with experience that can help your business grow. It can be daunting to meet with an attorney for the first time, so to help with this we have begun offering events that you can attend to get to know us. From our Lunch & Learn events that cover a variety of topics for you to learn from to our Mixers that allows you to meet us outside the office over drinks and food.
Lunch & Learns
We offer our lunch & learns as a way to give back to our community by addressing contemporary topics that we frequently encounter, and how to avoid common legal problems. Some of our topics include:
- Starting or running a business is challenging, come join us for food and knowledge as we discuss avoiding the path to failure.
- While it may feel like a simple thing to start adding employees to your booming business, it can be trickier than it first appears! Be careful of these pitfalls when hiring, firing, & maintaining a great workforce
- With today’s headlining news outlets covering these scandals constantly, it’s a terrifying reality as a business owner. We will discuss how to be proactive and keep this issue form becoming tomorrow’s scandal. We will also talk about what steps to take if it happens in your offices.
This is a chance to meet us outside of a working or learning environment. This event is hosted at our office or a local venue to allow people to come in and get to know us as well as a thank you to our current clients for allowing us to be of service to them.
- This year the event will be hosted right around fiesta time! We will be enjoying the springtime and celebrating San Antonio’s rich culture. Be on the look out on our social media pages as well as on our site for more information as the details get finalized.
Holiday Open House
- As the name entails this open house is right around the holidays, a time to be thankful for a great year and hopeful for the year to come. It’s a great time to thank our clients, vendors, and associates for all they contribute to our office. Keep an eye out for more details on this event as the date gets closer.
Follow us on Facebook (@GreinerBusinessLaw) to keep up to date with the latest days & times on all our upcoming events!